Bill’s background includes International Chartering, Domestic Transportation including Barge, Rail and Truck, Terminal Operations, Warehousing and Stevedoring, in addition to proven abilities in meeting and exceeding company expectations and promoting new business opportunities.
Past roles include Chartering Director,Commodity Trading Director and Sales and Marketing Director and LogisticsDirector.
- A wealth of experience in the transportation of physical commodities
- Effective at communicating potential logistical issues associated with the movement of commodities
- Attention to details and expert at managing risks
- Expert knowledge of Chartering Terms & Conditions and routes of the world
- Ability to take responsibility and find solutions to difficult situations
- Well established network among Ship Agents, Vessel Owners and Operators and Port Authorities
- Excellent negotiator when dealing with counterparties